PLEASE NOTE: 2017 Conference registrations are now full!
WACSSO is excited this year to bring you our 83rd Annual Conference, themed Small steps Big destinations
It will be held on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th August, 2017 at Crown Perth in The Grand Ballroom.
This esteemed event is the one time of year public school parents and the education community, from across the whole of Western Australia, come together to learn and share experiences about education and the public school system.
If you require this service please contact Alex O'Neil our Communications and Research Officer on 9264 4947 or email@example.com so we can ensure Auslan Interpreters are provided.
Affiliated P&C Members:
Through 2017/18 affiliation, there is no cost for the first delegate attending Conference.
A second delegate and observers from your P&C can attend at a cost of $150 including GST per person, with payment to be made prior to Conference weekend.
WACSSO recommends that the P&C formally approve any attendees for WACSSO Conference at a meeting.
Attendees who are not members of an Affiliated P&C:
Members of government school associations who are not affiliated with WACSSO are invited to attend the conference at a cost of $250.
For non-government school association members and all others, the cost to attend the conference is $400.
COME TO CONFERENCE!
- REGISTER to attend Conference
- Rural and Remote Sponsorship
- Join our Facebook Conference event page!
- Travel, transport and parking information
- Conference Brochure
- Conference Flyer
- Conference Guide (provided on registration at Conference)
- WACSSO 2017 Conference Agenda Items
- Conference Workshops - Sign up for workshops here.
- Agenda Items for debate (Submit an Agenda Item)
- Conference Timetable
GET YOUR SCHOOL INVOLVED
- Suggest an inspiring student to take the stage to address delegates at Conference (Open now)
- Submit student artwork for display at Conference (open now - closes 4th August)
- Your P&C can submit an Agenda Item to be considered at Conference (open now - closes 26 May 2017)