Supporting parents, supporting public schools

Useful Contacts for P&C Operation

The following is a list of contacts that P&Cs may require for advice or assistance in their P&C Operations.

Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission

For P&Cs that are registered as a charity with the ACNC - information on charity status and submission of the Annual Information Statement (AIS).
Ph: 13 22 62

Australian Taxation Office

For all taxation information
Ph: 13 28 66

Globe Insurance Services

For insurance queries regarding the WACSSO Public Liability policy or Volunteer Personal Injury Insurance or any additional policies taken out with Globe Insurance.
Ph: 9474 4344 M: 0499 968 657

Children's Crossings Unit

For information on school crossing guards and applications.
Ph: (08) 6274 8767

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (Formerly Department of Commerce)

For all state employee wage and conditions information, as well as information about complying with the Associations Incorporations Act
Wageline: 1300 655 266 (Toll free)                   Associations: 1300 304 074 (Toll free)                                                       

Department of Community Development

For information relating to Working With Children Checks
Ph: 1800 883 979 or 6217 8100

Department of Education

Ph: 9264 4111

Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor

For raffle permits, gaming enquires
Ph: 1800 634 541

Fair Work Ombudsman

For all federal award information, conditions of employment, rates of pay advice. 
Ph: 13 1394

State Law Publisher

For all legislative documents
Ph: 9321 7688                   

WA School Canteen Association (WASCA)

WASCA assists schools of all education systems and community groups to establish and maintain healthy, profitable food services by providing information, advice, resources and training
Ph: 9264 4999

WorkCover WA

For all general workers compensation enquires
Phone: 1300 794 744 (Toll free)

Working with Children Check (WWCC)

For all information about Working With Children Check for Western Australia
Phone: 1800 883 979 (Freecall)