Children's Crossing Guards

P&Cs are often asked about Children's Crossing Guards. For all information relating to Children's Crossing Guards, we advise P&Cs to contact the WA Police directly.

The WA Police are responsible for Children's Crossing Guards. The Children's Crossing Guard webpage includes information on how to apply for a crossing guard, the criteria, who makes the decision and the appeals process. There are also downloadable applications and other forms.

The page also contains school resources including colouring sheets and road safety fact sheets.

If you would like to apply to become a Traffic Warden please contact the WA Police Police Force, Children's Crossing Unit on (08) 6274 8731.

If you wish to apply for a Children's Crossing for your school, call (08) 6274 8767 (please note this number is not monitored every day).