The following is a list of contacts that P&Cs may require for advice or assistance in their P&C Operations.

AssociationsOnline is an online system that lets associations incorporated in Western Australia manage their registration and obligations, without needing to print and post paper forms.
Ph: 1300 304 054

Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
For P&Cs that are registered as a charity with the ACNC - information on charity status and submission of the Annual Information Statement (AIS).
Ph: 13 22 62

Australian Taxation Office
For all taxation information
Ph: 13 28 66

GSK Insurance Brokers
For insurance queries regarding the WACSSO Public Liability policy or Volunteer Personal Injury Insurance or any additional policies taken out with GSK.
Ph: 6210 0100

Children's Crossings Unit
For information on school crossing guards and applications.
Ph: (08) 6274 8767

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (Formerly Department of Commerce)
For all state employee wage and conditions information, as well as information about complying with the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
Wageline: 1300 655 266 (Toll free)
Associations: 1300 304 074 (Toll free)                      

Department of Education
Ph: 9264 4111

Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
For raffle permits, gaming enquires
Ph: 1800 634 541

Fair Work Ombudsman
For all federal award information, conditions of employment, rates of pay advice. 
Ph: 13 1394

For free consultation services and resources to all those responsible for providing nutrition education and meals in a school, boarding house or residential college, providing guidance to achieve whole-of-school health through healthier food practices, processes and policies.
Ph: 6182 2260

State Law Publisher
For all legislative documents
Ph: 9321 7688          

WA School Canteen Association (WASCA)
WASCA assists schools of all education systems and community groups to establish and maintain healthy, profitable food services by providing information, advice, resources and training
Ph: 9264 4999

WorkCover WA
For all general workers compensation enquires
Phone: 1300 794 744 (Toll free)

Working with Children (WWC) Check 
For information relating to Working With Children Checks
Ph: 1800 883 979 or 6217 8100

Find a Councillor

Connect with your P&C's representative for help with questions, concerns and advice. Search for your school to discover who your State Councillor is.