We love being able to contact our many members across the state. Receiving your updated details every year helps us communicate important news, information and events to you from WACSSO, the Department of Education, State and Federal governments and other relevant organisations.
We also require you, our affiliates, to submit your P&Cs' most recent annual financial statements.
In keeping with the P&C Constitution, the P&C Secretary must complete and submit this form by April 30.
Executive Committee composition
It is a constitutional requirement that P&C Associations have an Executive Committee comprised of office bearers, executive members and the school principal, as an ex officio member.
Schools with greater than 100 students
- 4 office bearers + minimum 3 other executive members (total of 7, minimum)
Schools with less than 100 students have two options
- 4 office bearers + minimum 2 other executive members (total of 6, minimum)
- If the P&C chooses to amalgamate the Secretary and Treasurer roles: 3 office bearers + minimum 2 other executive members (total of 5, minimum)
Instructions for updating your P&C details:
- If you are completing the comprehensive update of your P&C details following your AGM, fill in the form below.
- If you are only updating details regarding a mid-year change in Office Bearers follow the link.